Newest Post

// Posted by :Nina Cherry // On :Dec 12, 2009

<- Nina want something to be my doll


Nina feel so boring everyday after SPM...!!! Now Nina understand why people always miss the time of school. Because Nina can go play and have fun with all of my friend no matter they are good or bad. There still a memory to be kept. Now I'm only sitting in front of my computer from morning till night, koz nothing that Nina can do... before SPM Nina wakes up and go to school then go home watch TV then surf internet. Now Nina can do nothing but surf Internet.... Nina want something other than just surf net!
Also this laptop is so darn slow!! Why Papa Nina buy Windows Vista?! Nina want faster windows (paham2lah) Still Nina feel so bored!! Give me something to play!! <- (Zuki: This is the bad temper Nina is talking, please don't think something bad about her. This is what happen if she so bored and tired) Nina want anime and watch it in my room and play it on my laptop, but something is wrong my laptop wont accept DVD!! Can someone help me?! Photobucket

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

// Copyright © Sweet Sour Cherry Animob //Anime-Note//Powered by Blogger // Designed by Johanes Djogan //