Newest Post

// Posted by :Nina Cherry // On :Sep 6, 2011

Salam sayang my readers,
Okay, I would like to make a game. Hehe, pretty easy for those who know.
Just for fun, no prize kay? since this blog is not popular and got no fund in it.
Okay the game is simple... just tell me:
- What is "it"
- From Where
- and give me the name of "it"
Simple right? I just want to know how many of you are an "a" fan...
hehehe....
Okay below is the "thing"


I know that you're the most wonderful princess in the world
So I want you as my bride

First off, by any chance, did you cut your hair? I hope you don't mind if I touch it a bit
Second, those new heels look good on you
Third, you don't need unnecessary chatter to add to your words
And look, since your right hand is empty, shall we hold hands?

I know that the things you do are just to make you look tough
So don't worry, you're as adorable as always, okay?

The loveliest princess in the world
What is your request? ...Got it
I'm on my way, so don't feel lonesome
Just who do you think I am?
I'm your knight in shining armor!
Say no more! If you'd like some pudding, it's in the fridge
 
Check 1, 2...
There's no point in grumbling or complaining
That's all she ever does
Hm, now which was that dress she wanted...?
Wh-What? A white horse? If you insist...
Take my hand and we'll ride the merry-go-round
You'll have to be satisfied with this for now, my Princess

I know that the things you do are just your way of acting tough
Oh? If you keep saying that, I'll have to bop you a couple times

I'm your prince, and yours alone
It's a little out-of-character for me
But it's not all that bad
You really are loved
I do believe that someday you'll realize this

I don't yet understand everything about you, and I don't think I ever will
A shortcake with a strawberry on top
And delectable pudding made from premium eggs
I put them in the fridge while you were asleep
With this I can breathe a sigh of relief
Yes, you can do whatever you put your mind to
So I'm prepared

I suppose it's natural, because you are...
You're my princess, and mine alone
I'm looking right at you, so don't you go anywhere
Sometimes I'll hold you gently close to me
Of course, it's a little embrassing, so I cover it up with, "Careful, you'll be struck!"
...But perhaps it's me you're stricken by?
 
Mm hm, You love me 

Good Luck and All the Best!!!

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

// Copyright © Sweet Sour Cherry Animob //Anime-Note//Powered by Blogger // Designed by Johanes Djogan //