Newest Post

// Posted by :Nina Cherry // On :Dec 21, 2011


Love,
What is Love?
What I understand about Love is
caring your most important person.
The person that keep on our mind,
tangling on our heart by saying please remember me, please think of me.

I do have have that important person,
that person is my friend.
But,
this friend doesn't think of me as someone who tangling on his heart.
he have no taste of a "Friend"
Friend is a friend for him,
not more nor less.

Everyday I yearn for him,
thinking is he the one that holding the end of my red thread?
Thinking is he okay? did he eat well? what is he thinking about? what is his emotion right now?
By seeing you smile is enough to make me happy,
imagine if I'm able to talk with you, door of happiness is waiting for me.
imagine if I'm able to be with you, field of happiness is where I live.

But this feeling won't reach you,
I will holding it until I found the one that holding my red thread.
I will let the river of fate take me to the end of my destiny.
If I were fated to be with someone other than you,
then I have to forget you and learn to love him.

For those who have me inside your heart and tangling on it,
be serious, protect my virginity, be patient, be strong,
because I may not like you at first, but with your strong will,
I'll melt one day, only for you.
never contact me but keep in touch with my parent.
this is a tradition of our religion.
I don't like to couple, because I'm afraid.
I  don't want to make my family feel ashamed because of me,
because I'm their only hope. Their only reliable heir.
If possible, someone that can make happy like the picture above.

This is not a tips nor confession,
but this is what my heart been holding up till now,
Don't ask who is he, because I want to make it a mystery.
Don't ask me how and why, because I don't know the reason it self.
I love him till I can sacrifice and I listen to every word he suggest.
He is the first who can make me complicated without saying anything.
I just give you a hint, he is just like the man in the picture above.
I didn't say Athrun Zara, because he is not like him but he has some of the characteristic.

{ 1 Comment... read them below or add one }

  1. Aku tag kau join segmen. Dapat hadiah. Layan
    http://sayebuatblogini.blogspot.com/2012/01/segmen-mr-eraz-fadli-tingkatkan.html

    ReplyDelete

// Copyright © Sweet Sour Cherry Animob //Anime-Note//Powered by Blogger // Designed by Johanes Djogan //