Newest Post

// Posted by :Nina Cherry // On :Apr 1, 2010


 
 
Hi miss Alice 
What kind of dreams 
Do you see 
With your eyes of glass? 
Do they fascinate you? 
Again 
My heart is torn 
And bleeding 
I mend it but 
My memories 
Pierce the openings
Hi miss Alice 
To whom 
Are you throwing love to 
With your fruit-like lips? 
Does it make you sad? 
The heat of my tongue 
That let me speak 
Has already cooled 
And I can't sing 
Songs of love 
Anymore 
Still you do not answer 

Photobucket

{ 2 Comment... read them below or Comment }

  1. Cam lagu ending vampire knight jer

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmg pon....
    Time ni tgah gile vempire knight.
    satu2nye lgu yg mmpengaruhi minda aq.

    ReplyDelete

// Copyright © Sweet Sour Cherry Animob //Anime-Note//Powered by Blogger // Designed by Johanes Djogan //