Newest Post

// Posted by :Nina Cherry // On :Mar 23, 2010



I could never imagine that I change my interest to blue. Usually I love pink, it's already 17 years since I love that color. Now I'm thinking of choosing blue as my future car, blue as my blog layout... and I was thinking of painting  my room to blue!! But I still haven't forget about my beautiful soft pink. The color of my phone, my purse, my bed sheet, my towel, my sweater, my dress, my... almost everything is pink!! So if I change it to blue doesn't mean that I love blue now. Let just say that I like anything that mix with white color. See ya soon!!




Photobucket

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

// Copyright © Sweet Sour Cherry Animob //Anime-Note//Powered by Blogger // Designed by Johanes Djogan //