Newest Post

// Posted by :Nina Cherry // On :Mar 6, 2010



It's always been you,
Whenever I close my eyes, I see you,
Whenever I dream, I say your name,
Why is your existence is coloring my life,
I meet someone is your friends,
We talk a lot and see a lot,
But I didn't know about a lot.

I want you to see me as someone,
Someone that ordinary,
Not a special as you want me to,
So do you, I only see you as ordinary friend,
Not more or less, but why?
Why I kept seeing you every corner in my life?
You always in my mind,
I want to erase this feeling, but how?

You know why I don't want this feeling?
It's because someone is  trying to reach my heart.
It's because I think I'm the only hope for him,
You are a friend to me, thats all,
So please don't hope for more than what we can see.
It's always all about you,
I want to feel this difference between us,
When you are far away from me.

Photobucket

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

// Copyright © Sweet Sour Cherry Animob //Anime-Note//Powered by Blogger // Designed by Johanes Djogan //