Newest Post

// Posted by :Nina Cherry // On :Mar 3, 2010



Love,
Music,
Both of them are wonderfull to hear,
They are the most beautiful things in the world,
My dream is to feel everything that I can say "it's wonderfull"
But I can't get it why?
He didn't allowed me to feel this wonderful things.

I want to show love,
I want to show music,
To you just for you,
Sometime I can accept your thought,
But sometime I can't,
I have to listen what you have to say.

Please,
I really, really want to feel Love and Music,
Let me play guitar,
Let me play keyboard,
Anything as long it's the wonderful music of love,
I really want to show you this felling of love.

Sometime you need to open your heart,
To this feeling,
I want to show this world to you and everyone else.
You can feel everything but why not music?
Do you have a black memory of it?
If you do then let me give you a wonderful  memory of love and music.

Photobucket

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

// Copyright © Sweet Sour Cherry Animob //Anime-Note//Powered by Blogger // Designed by Johanes Djogan //