Newest Post

// Posted by :Nina Cherry // On :Mar 19, 2010



Dear you,
I know that the both of us didn't know that much about each other. Although we act like we have a deep relationship, but I'm always running away from you. You want us to be closer than before. But I want to ask you, what kind of feeling that you have for me? what are the relationship that we have right now? If we are more than just a friend, more than just being a closest friend. We better stop it here, I don't us having a deep relationship which we might hurt each other. That person makes me lose of my attention towards you. Although we chat everyday and having fun everyday I realize that I'm trying to built a shield around my heart.
The thing that I want right now is, not to get close to you. So that I can't hurt you in the future. All I want is the let a person who can knock down this shield of heart of mine. That person can make my heart go wild and can chase you like I'm chasing that person right now. There's a magic between that person and me, which is I always want to sit beside him and I can relax in peace although there's a world war, but that person didn't cast a spell on me. So why that I can feel the attraction, feel the aura? All he done to me is hating me. But I didn't feel that aura at all. So all I want now is a person that have the same aura and a kind of felling. Can you understand why we have to stop this kind of relationship?

Photobucket

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

// Copyright © Sweet Sour Cherry Animob //Anime-Note//Powered by Blogger // Designed by Johanes Djogan //