Newest Post

// Posted by :Nina Cherry // On :Jun 25, 2010



Assalamualaikum minna....!!
How long has it's been? I can't remember how long it's has...
Now... let's talk about what have I experience when I enter a new life. My first experience of living in hostel is... we have to be "a little" selfish. Because we need to do a lot of things. Like finishing an assignment and other things as well... I made a lot of new friends and a lot of new feeling... that's a secret please... urm... what else? We also don't have a lot of time to leisure. and my broadband is slow... I meet a lot of interesting people... and right now I'm trying to raise my Iman. Because of that I don't have a lot of time writing this blog. We are not alone in this world but at the same time we also leaving alone in this world. Sometime when we happy people would having the same feeling but sometime when we sad they never appeared in front of us. That's why I'm increasing my Iman so that we can get close enough with our creator... Allah. He borrowed us a body and he lend us the earth for us o live. He always there for us, he always hear and watch over us... May Allah save and protect us...

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

// Copyright © Sweet Sour Cherry Animob //Anime-Note//Powered by Blogger // Designed by Johanes Djogan //