Newest Post

// Posted by :Nina Cherry // On :Jul 12, 2010




Assalamualaikum... mina-san...!!! Ogenki deska?
Nina wa ogenki desu... (^,^)... Now, Nina want to say... I miss you all!
I've been busy with midterm, but I was just playing all the time. Actually I'm busy with my mountains of assignment. Including right now, I'm doing it. Since it was so boring, I spend a little bit time to write something on my blog. Oh yeah, recently I bought books, (that makes my money end up gone in a flash) (TT-TT) it's about dream (Yume) a dream that show what you dream and what is the meaning behind it. A little tips from me. If it's a good dream you can tell it to your friends and family, since it was from Allah s.w.t. But if it's a nightmare, DON'T tell it to anyone. Because it's from Syaitan (Devil) the reason is, that dream might come true. BUT, if you dream of fantasy and you cannot find a meaning of that dream, that's your dream's dream. got it? from that on, I never tell anyone about my dream either happy dream nor nightmare. I wont tell it to anyone. I hope you guys have a good dreams....

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

// Copyright © Sweet Sour Cherry Animob //Anime-Note//Powered by Blogger // Designed by Johanes Djogan //