Newest Post

// Posted by :Nina Cherry // On :Aug 8, 2010




Arrgh...!!! Geramnye... Nina geram sangat2... sebab... Assignment yg ade dpan mata nina nie, Nina x tau nak buat macam mana...? Minggu ni plak kne antar.... wah....!! I hate such kind of assignment...
(sigh) Zuki: Nina... why can't you ask your friends?
Nina: Because I'll just copy from them! There's no originality and the mark will be little too...!!
Zuki: Why don't you just look at how do they make it? What are they trying to say and everything? isn't that your problem?
Nina: Oh yah... I never think about that...
Zuki: You see... you need a little conversation with me...
Nina: Thank you Zuki-kun. You are a truly friend. I love you...
Zuki: Your welcome...
So there you have it... my problem is saved... but wait! I need to print it today!! How I suppose to ask my friends?! Noooo......!!!!
Zuki: (sigh)...

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

// Copyright © Sweet Sour Cherry Animob //Anime-Note//Powered by Blogger // Designed by Johanes Djogan //