Newest Post

// Posted by :Nina Cherry // On :Aug 15, 2010

 The feeling of being left out

Lately I have problems, but this problem was once ago happen to. It's about my half-sister. I have a feeling that it's like a Cinderella story. Ever since I entered KUIS she became different person. Every thing that belongs to me she take it all. Even my room, she has her own room but she use mine to sleep and do everything. My bed that my father gave it to her she didn't use it. Now my bed that was made by a small wardrobe (lay it become a bed) she use it. Now I can't sleep at my room, maybe you guys will say "why don't you just share that one bed" right? But this is different. she say it soft but I can hear it. "Annoying". Don't you feel that you are an outcast? I use my parents room to sleep, though they didn't know what is happening. I kept quit about this. I made my father sleep at the living room with my cousin. I felt guilty! I think like I'm not part in their family now. My mother rarely speak with me. They treat my half-sister more than me. Who am I now? Am I not part of this family? My father speak to my half-sister more and more, he speak with me when he need me (about computer thing) Why did it turn out like this? All those thing was mine once. Why did you take it all from me? I know you don't want to be left out... I can be friend with you but don't take anything from me. It's good enough you already take father away from me (his love) just don't take my mother away too. I try to be the best daughter for them but on the process you take them from me. Do you know how much this heart ache? I want to cry, but I don't know to refer to.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

// Copyright © Sweet Sour Cherry Animob //Anime-Note//Powered by Blogger // Designed by Johanes Djogan //