Newest Post

// Posted by :Nina Cherry // On :Dec 12, 2010


Whenever I listen to your voice I'll close my eyes and open my heart,
Whenever I see you I'll quickly keep it safely inside my heart,
Whenever I'm seeking for your love I'll play your video,
Your presence makes my world shake,
Your presence makes my blue day brighter,
Your picture I quietly kept in my treasure box.

This heart once shaking of someone love,
This heart once shatter of someone heart,
This heart also healed by your beautiful chirping voice,
Once my heart is healed I don't wish for it to be shatter again.
Your everyday smile always charging my energy all the time.

We always fight, but you kept on supporting me,
Your shouting is the reason I keep on giving my best shot,
My world is not a beautiful life compare to yours,
Being near you may be the best thing in my life,
Thou we are far away,
I'll always be by your side,
I regret for not noticing you before.

I'm heart sick because of your face, voice, and smile.
Please heal me by being near me,
I can be crazy when I'm with you, but that's the best moment of my life,
That's why I can't let you go just like that.
Do understand how much you are that beautiful to me.

// Copyright © Sweet Sour Cherry Animob //Anime-Note//Powered by Blogger // Designed by Johanes Djogan //