Newest Post

// Posted by :Nina Cherry // On :Dec 9, 2010



Salam sayang to my dear readers....
Haha... it's been a very.... long time I didn't post anything. Well, the reason is because I went to my parent's village (Indonesia) since it's near the ocean and a "Village" It's hard to get line internet. (TT-TT). I was planning to write down everything what was happening to me when I was there, but the next day I was REALLY, SERIOUSLY tired. Then I have ton's of thing that I must catch up with my friend (study) but there's a lot of work that they receive when I was gone. Man....!!! How many time they want to torture me? Not just that, lately I always got bad luck. My beautiful luck has gone, no! maybe I forgot to bring it back from Indonesia. hahaha joking. Seriously I'm Damn tired.
But there's one person who always there when I need someone, though I don't really like him at first. ;p We always fight. Whenever we meet we always fight, but he is always there when I need him. hehehe.... Urm... but I'm going to write down everything (only that I remember) in my blog.

Mood: Yellow Corn
ちょうど朝の風から目を覚ます Choudo asa no kaze kara me o samasu

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

// Copyright © Sweet Sour Cherry Animob //Anime-Note//Powered by Blogger // Designed by Johanes Djogan //