Newest Post

// Posted by :Nina Cherry // On :Nov 14, 2010


Salam sayang to my readers,
    Today Nina going to tell you guys about a happy things that just has happen to me. Well, maybe this is not that impressive for you all but for Nina, it's the most wonderful things that ever happen. Just like what the post title tell you. It's about my most happy dream, I don't know about it. But from all of my dream that I ever had, I think I feel much more happier than the one I like in the past. I feel calm and secure. I think you guys won't believe me when I said that I was smiling when I woke up. Seriously I did it, then I continue back to sleep but then I was disturb by my cousin who is asking if I had a stapler!? Man! You're ruining my dream! Maybe you kept on asking what is this dream that kept me so happy.
   I won't go for the detailed but I tell you this much. Inside the dream, there contain these characters. Nina, Z-kun, A-kun, Z-chan, I-san, J-chan, and L-san. We all stick together till we all reach adulthood (except for I-san) We all work under the same company and we had a happy time together, Z-chan and I-san are all lovey-dovey. J-chan still sticking on her 1 year younger BF, L-san... well... he still all alone but he didn't enter the screen that much. A-kun? well... he still kept on teasing me. Z-kun? well... um about that... I think it's kinda a bit weird but, I was chased by a bad mafia while on the way home. Then Z-kun come and help me fight that bad mafia. I think it's a little crazy, but that's what happen. Why I'm happy because of these things? It's because of an anime called Honey and Clover. They are a college student, even till their graduation and they work at different company they still meet at all the time. When I watch Honey and Clover I made a wish, I wish that someday I have these kind of life. I hope this post not wasting your precious time. That's all. Thank you for reading my so-all-boring post.

Mood: Green, Pink and Blue.
、女の子らしい生き生きと幸せ On'nanokorashii ikiiki to shiawase

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

// Copyright © Sweet Sour Cherry Animob //Anime-Note//Powered by Blogger // Designed by Johanes Djogan //