Newest Post

// Posted by :Nina Cherry // On :Nov 2, 2010



Salam sayang for all of my readers and friends today Nina feel sooooo... well, I don't know how to express it myself. Tehe... Okay... okay... ehem. This morning till the class end nothing special happen to me. But this kinda-excitement came afterward. Well... to be frank, I kinda miss him soooo much!! I try thinking what happen if I confess? Then I decided just to message him at 1st, after thinking too much I plan to ask my BFF.
Nina:
Caramel, I think I'm gonna confess to A-san
Caramel:
Seriously!?
Nina:
Emm... Yeah.
Caramel:
... you better wait.
Nina:
Till his Final end?
Caramel:
What I mean is better wait a little longer.
Nina:
(Heartbeat stop for a moment)
Y-yeah...
But surely his message just make my day so colorful...! Well that's enough for my confession in here. Seriously I really just realize that I like him, he is my ideal and mature type. It's true, if I disturb and confess now he might reject me. After all it's his critical time at the moment.

Mood: Pink
         愛で Ai de

{ 2 Comment... read them below or Comment }

  1. Is he your crush?. I cant wait to see him. Wonder how he looks like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is not a crush. He just a friend, we only meet once and he always help me when I'm in a pinch. Maybe bekoz no one ever care for me so I think that he is the 'one'. But forget about that, I can never confess to him. He is too nice for me.

    ReplyDelete

// Copyright © Sweet Sour Cherry Animob //Anime-Note//Powered by Blogger // Designed by Johanes Djogan //