Newest Post

// Posted by :Nina Cherry // On :Nov 10, 2010

note: This post suppose to be posted yesterday.

To my dear reader,
   Right now I just felt something that hurting real painfully in my chest. The feel is burning, hot, not moving, so packed and heavy. Why? What just happen to me!? This is the first time that things just happen like this. Why it just suddenly become like this you ask? I just don't know, it just happen on this evening. It happen when I doing my homework with my friends at the My 1st Cafe, then they kept on saying that I has a crush on Z-kun. So I just tell the truth out loud on them, about the person who I like was A-san in front of them. The person on that spot were Z-chan, I-san, and A-kun. After that, A-kun kept on asking me when did I start to know him and how do I know him and all. One by one the question kept on hurting my heart.
    At that time, all I could wish was "stop asking about him!". After he stop asking those question the feeling of my chest being heavy, burning, and hot has just started. I couldn't look at A-kun face neither to Z-chan and I-san. I don't know what just happen, even after that. My chest hurt even more, I just want to hurry and go back to my dorm.
    After that, I couldn't do my homework properly and even do anything else. The pain kept on tangling on me. Then I take Air Wudhuk and go praying. But it didn't solve anything, then I try to call my old friend who kept on listening my problem. I couldn't say about my problem but at least her voice and cheerfulness lift up a little of the pain. Then my roommate back, her happiness make me able to smile again. But after she left the memory come back again. All I wish that tomorrow I can smile back as usual.

Mood: Black
痛みや抑制 Itami ya yokusei

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

// Copyright © Sweet Sour Cherry Animob //Anime-Note//Powered by Blogger // Designed by Johanes Djogan //