Newest Post

// Posted by :Nina Cherry // On :Nov 6, 2010


Hai hai... today Nina want to talk about Fairy Tail. I always missed the chance to watch it, but Nina do love Anime like this kind of type. Actually Nina love any kind of anime even all of them. Hehe... (^_^')\
Okay back to the point, Fairy Tail is about a guild of a mage (magic user) many kind of mage gather here to upgrade and improve their magic power. There are also many other guild that like Fairy Tail, Fairy Tail is manage by Makarov the Master. Natsu a Dragonslave (fire user) meet Lucy a Celestial Spirit Mage, she has nine zodiac celestial spirit (gold key) and four common spirit (silver key), Gray the Ice mage and Erza called the Titania Erza are the most strong mage user in Fairy Tail (They always show these four mage so I only know that they are the strongest). Happy (a talking cat creature and has a pair of wing) is also one of them. He is Natsu companion, the five of them always join in to go on a quest. They meet many of kind villain and their past. Fairy Tail is popular for having a weird mages and keep on having trouble in town.
Nina's favorite characters following the rank are:
1. Lucy
2. Natsu & Gray (they in the same level)
3. Loke
4. Lyon
5. Virgo
6. Erza
7. Wendy
That's all. Nina like all their songs like one of them are in my blog click it to hear.

Mood: Blue Silver
           穏やかで、ソフト  Odayakade, Sofuto

{ 2 Comment... read them below or Comment }

  1. It is a good anime. Have you seen One Piece. They both looks alike. The first time I watch Fairy tail I though they were direct by the same person, but I was mistake. They have different director. But how can they looks so similar.Every time you look at Natsu(Fairy Tail), you definitely will remember Luffy(One Piece). Same style same attitude. And some of the rest character does looks alike.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But for me. my 1st impression of fairy tail was from rave master. I watch the anime 1st then the manga. But my 1st impression of the manga was from One Piece. But I never watch One Piece.

    ReplyDelete

// Copyright © Sweet Sour Cherry Animob //Anime-Note//Powered by Blogger // Designed by Johanes Djogan //