Newest Post

// Posted by :Nina Cherry // On :Nov 5, 2010






Salam sayang to my blog readers and friends. This is the part 2 of the last post, well the topic are still the same anyway. After thinking all that long and till make my head go round and round. I decided not to confess, not to anyone, not to A-san either. I'll just focus on study and all. You may say that I'll still fall for someone and that what I say just a bluff. But seriously I MEAN it! I know it's hard to do that thing. All I want is just waiting for that person to come. So please keep on supporting me, support me that 'That' person do exist for me. I don't want to return like before where I became obsess and he ran away from me.

Mood: Pure White
           無表情と愛されていない Muhyoujou to aisa rete inai

{ 2 Comment... read them below or Comment }

// Copyright © Sweet Sour Cherry Animob //Anime-Note//Powered by Blogger // Designed by Johanes Djogan //