Newest Post

// Posted by :Nina Cherry // On :Mar 19, 2011


 Hello again my readers... ^-^ it's so long since the last post...
how have you been in these days? well, many things happen to me too.
Okey2 ... the reason why I started to write again is because of the Sweet Sour Talk... many of you write that you like my post ^///^ it gave me courage to post new things.... well, one of them is this.

Jang jang...!!!



My new back pack, Zuki-kun and Z-chan said that the design might be old but the pattern match the design and it looks cute. Also, I add my teddy bear as a promoter... haha (^o^) that bear is a gift from Hanabi-chan my best friend. When I sleep, I always hug and play with that Bearzil-kun so that I can sleep better. My Night partner...
Z-chan said that when I wear this bag I look like I'm still in high school. LOL. BearZ-kun you look cool... ^.^ with that killer posing (^.~)
That's all for my post today... hope you guys enjoy reading it...

Mood: Sky Blue
      ソフトの心とSofuto no kokoro to namida-me

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

// Copyright © Sweet Sour Cherry Animob //Anime-Note//Powered by Blogger // Designed by Johanes Djogan //