Newest Post

// Posted by :Nina Cherry // On :Mar 20, 2011



Salam sayang to my readers, today I'm feeling a bit blue... this blue is a bit different than any other blue that I listed in my mood. Today blue is because, my whole family have to stay at Johor for 2 month. Also I was left at my campus alone with my friend. Many of think that "We study even further than our family isn't it normal to be sad? It's only 2 month" Well it's true, but... for Nina. Nina never part away from family more than 1 month. When Nina still a little Nina used to part with them, but Nina wish not to part with them once again...because Nina almost did not recognize Nina's own father!! So Nina don't want this kind of things to happen again.

Mood: Blue
      悲しい Kanashii

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

// Copyright © Sweet Sour Cherry Animob //Anime-Note//Powered by Blogger // Designed by Johanes Djogan //