Newest Post

// Posted by :Nina Cherry // On :Apr 13, 2011






You,
You who bare my pain on your shoulder,
You, who fought everything for me,
You, who always smile for me,
You, who kindly accepting my sins,
You, who make my day brighter even I hurt and lie to you all the time.

You,
Even though I always make you angry,
Even though I always hate you,
Even though I hurt you countless time,
You accept me for who I am.

You never throw me away,
Never make me starve,
Never make me look stupid,
Always, always teaching me everything that you know,
to me...

When I sick, you worry for me,
you treat me till I'm felling better.
You give me everything that I want,
you buy anything that I ask.

Your love towards me is bigger than everyone on Earth,
your act prove your pure love towards me.
Every day and night you pray for me,
every time I felt secure when you are there for me.

You,
I miss you so much!!
Now I'm missing your love,
Even if we are far apart,
You kept on praying for me.

You,
I really, really miss you!!
When will we be able to met again?
Hug me with that warmth body,
Give me a warmth smile.

You,
who are cannot be replace by any other people,
Mother, Father,
I really, really miss you!!!
I really, really love you!!!


Mood: Sparkling Pink
不足していること Fusoku shite iru koto

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

// Copyright © Sweet Sour Cherry Animob //Anime-Note//Powered by Blogger // Designed by Johanes Djogan //