Newest Post

// Posted by :Nina Cherry // On :Apr 16, 2011


Lately, my feeling is not stable
why? I don't know myself
sometimes before meeting him I feel soo flowery
but after meeting him I feel depress and something is missing...
but from times to times I feel really happy from seeing how happy he is...
Why did I suddenly have this feeling?!!!
I thought I got rid of this feeling.
Why do I have this complex feeling whenever I meet him?
But I feel sad....
Because he is not the type of person who would talk of this kind of topic.
what should I do to cure this illness?
If only he know about this.
I don't know how to react!!!!
Maybe I become more scared and uncontrollable.
But I feel so depress when he didn't know about this...
What is this thing?!!!
Can I get rid of it till I graduate?
I want to make my parent happy first...
then I want to make myself happy then...
Every time, when I saw him.
I will do anything to make myself standout
but when I return to my room I will felt embarrass when I remember the thing that I've done.
Can someone help me?

{ 11 Comment... read them below or Comment }

  1. wah...youe english I give A++...hehehe
    kenapa???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Entah... Nina sndri pun x tau knpe... sbb dye pun Nina x pasti psal ape... susah la camni....

    ReplyDelete
  3. mne leh cite kat sni... nnt org bace kantoi la...

    ReplyDelete
  4. kalau x leh cter kt sini, mesej la.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nak aq msj kat spe? zofir or pa'an? tau dua2 skali?

    ReplyDelete
  6. cheer up..tak guna berduka terlalu lama.. life must go on

    ReplyDelete
  7. mykhalis:
    Nina x berduka... cme Nina nak hlgkan prasaan ni smpai Nina dah graduate nnt... klo pkir skrg nnt Nina jd pning...

    ReplyDelete
  8. NurFarhan:
    Ok2... nnt Nina wat pilihan... sabar ek... susah nak cite bnde nie.

    ReplyDelete

// Copyright © Sweet Sour Cherry Animob //Anime-Note//Powered by Blogger // Designed by Johanes Djogan //