Newest Post

// Posted by :Nina Cherry // On :May 8, 2011


Salam sayang to my readers...
Tonight Nina will post something simple, adorable, rock, cool, and awesome stuff... hehe... actually it's just music video that I want to hear it over and over again...
You guys wanna know what it is? It's something that Emily Osment re-sing the song from it's original movie... How did I know it? we'll I accidentally hear the old song and hear the new song as well... so I became more interested in the song even more...
Okay2... The movie is called Sleeping Beauty, a creation from Walt Disney Princesses...
It's not like I crazy about Sleeping Beauty... NO!! I loved Disney Princesses way before I knew Anime... but it just these days I watch Disney Princesses and Disney Fairies... Yes! I crazy about Fairies... though I don't if they do really exist... because Allah s.w.t's creation is plenty and uncountable... who know they really do exist right? It just that I don't know if what people describe them is true... Okay back to Sleeping Beauty. I didn't like sleeping beauty that much because the Prince looks just like Superman... and I don't really like it. I don't know why... but it just seem that it didn't pleased me.

Okay, Emily Osment re-sing the song that called Once Upon a Dream...
I just really like this version... also I like Emily since she is sooo cute... especially when she act at Hannah Montana. I never knew that she has a very beautiful voice... also, I really like the lyric. The meaning is also... arghh!!!! I really love it!!!

Please do enjoy this video and also I prepared the lyric as well, just enjoy... okay?


I know You
I walk with You once upon a dream
I know You
The gleam in ur eyes is so familiar a gleam
I know it's true
That vision are seldom all they seem
But if I know You
I know what You'll do
You'll love me at once
The way You did once upon a dream~

Once upon a time
I dreamed we'd be together
In love forever~
Once upon a night
I was wishing for a never~
A never ending

Once uopn a time
Once upon a night
Once upon a wish
Once upon a dream~

I know You
I danced with You once upon a night
There we were
Wishing this dance would last forever all time
I hope it's true
This visions is more than what it seems
Cause if dreams come true
I know what we'll do
We'll dance once again
The way we did then upon a dream~

Once upon a time
I dreamed we'd be together
in love forever~
Once upon a night
I was wishing for a never~
A never ending

Once uopn a time
Once upon a night
Once upon a wish
Once upon a dream~

Yeah yeah yeah
Yeeeaah~

Once upon a night
I was wishing for a never~
A never ending

Once upon a time
Once upon a night
Once upon a wish
Once upon a looooove~

Once upon a dream~
Once upon a dream~
Once upon a dream~

{ 2 Comment... read them below or Comment }

  1. What are you talking about!. Superman is cool. He is one of 10,000 my most favorite fiction superheros. Well, since you're a girl, it can't be help to adore the same gender of your (the princess).

    Think, I will download it. Both music and movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that's my problem. I don't like superheros that much. I don't like them in cartoon. But I always watch them when they are in movies or real live movies. You know what I mean? But I adore Disney Princesses and fairies.

    ReplyDelete

// Copyright © Sweet Sour Cherry Animob //Anime-Note//Powered by Blogger // Designed by Johanes Djogan //