Newest Post

// Posted by :Nina Cherry // On :Oct 27, 2010



To my dear friend, I have enter KUIS, hehe... I feel so like a (senior) koz today one of new the new student just call us "Kak" hehe... (#^v^#)
Okay2 to the point, before I enter KUIS, my grandfather on my mother behalf... well. He just past away... I feel terribly sad. Well of course I'm sad... but... the point is, I don't have any grandparent left. My grandmather on my father behalf pass away 2 years ago. I'm unable to see my grandparent since I'm stuck at Malaysia for over 11 years. Just at the time I'm able to go hometown the left me without seeing me.
Sooooo terribly sad!!!
Okay... Now the story of my 1st week at KUIS. I already entering semester 2 (so proud) my result are... well this is kinda embarrass to say... well... I got... 3.15. I know it is not that much! I didn't work hard enough.
My 1st class were Preparatory English II, nice, beauty and cool lecturer. She is young, most boy probably drooling by seeing her beauty. Sorry boys, just to add word don't get angry. And I get my 1st homework from it. Surprisingly I go to class earlier than before. We all go 30 minutes before the class start. Haha... Then my Arabic Language lecturer still the same like before, but he became more kinder than before... hehe as usual my friend (girl) is crazy about him. But what disappoint me the T. Major subjects still not starting... man... I want to start learning Creative Multimedia Drawing!!! But the lecturer are no where to be found. (sigh) so what!? If you want to be a pro study hard right? Now let's go open that book and study...!!! (^v^)
Zuki: But Nina, you still don't have the book yet, and you got English homework. (*o*)
Nina: ... eh... you're right... ehehe... (^v^;) Well see yo next time my dear readers... (^-^)/

Mood: Orange
        幸せ Shiawase

{ 2 Comment... read them below or Comment }

  1. ...My 1st class were Preparatory English II, nice(Me: Are you sure), beauty{Me: Well, I admit it) and cool(Me: She's fussy) lecturer. She is young{Me: That maybe true), most boy probably drooling by seeing her beauty(Me: Ohh...Please).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha!!
    well I didn't suspect you to be drooling...
    hahaha!!
    but boys who have different personality from you. I see you like you don't have any emotion for girls other than anime.
    I knew you you would say something like this.

    ReplyDelete

// Copyright © Sweet Sour Cherry Animob //Anime-Note//Powered by Blogger // Designed by Johanes Djogan //