Newest Post

// Posted by :Nina Cherry // On :Oct 4, 2010




To my dear reader,
   I'm using this opportunity to tell you the truth. this 15 years of my living span (3 years is not counted) to tell you the truth, I have no special person call "Boyfriend". I you guys confuse because of the way I'm writing this blog feeling that I have this special person is because of unrequited love.
   The story is just like what I write in the blog. The no.1 special person is someone that I meet when I'm in form 2. We just ordinary classmate, because of his cheerfulness I began fall in love with him but when I confess to him, he reject me saying that he want to study first and he is too young for puppy love. Soon I found out that he like my best friend, just imagine how painful is that?
   The no.2 special person is no.1 best friend, he kinda cute, cool, has warm smile (my type) I meet him when I'm in form 4 but I try to plan it carefully by being friend with him first, he accept me by being friend but whenever I try to call him or message him he never replied. I still stick on him by asking his friend help also my friend, but my friend advice me that he is a player. My heart cry so much, but I still stick on him till I got my SPM result back. Then I gradually forget about him and I give up, since he never care about me and my friend also worried about me.
   The no.3 person is when I meet him when I work at Kamdar, we are like a friend. I just say that I like him and never think of dating him. He say thank you and reject me, but he say that he like to be my friend. Up until now I still contact with him as a normal friend.
   The no.4 person is my current friend, we meet and go out (double date) once. I know him from my friend, but we just only contact and I understand him a little bit only, he always there for me but when I think of dating I try to stop that thing from my mind. Since we only meet once I don't think he like me back, and knowing his mature and brotherly character I would expect that he will reject me.
   So in the simple way of explaining, I gave up love. This is the best for me not to hurt my own heart. But I just loving that person but not going to tell him my feeling. But whenever I read manga or watch romance genre anime, I think of those memory again, then I'll write my feeling to this blog. This blog is a place where my unrequited feeling being stored. I'm still single and available. Please don't misunderstood that I have boyfriend or something.

Sincerely and Love by,
Tsukina Kanarimoto

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

// Copyright © Sweet Sour Cherry Animob //Anime-Note//Powered by Blogger // Designed by Johanes Djogan //