Newest Post

// Posted by :Nina Cherry // On :Oct 1, 2010



A current new day has just started,
a reminder tell me about my void,
a void about this unrequited love,
Long ago how much I love you,
It was once use to be a place for love,
But since it just something that someone didn't want it,
it was left empty,
Since this 15 years, I have nothing to fill the void,
no one want to fill this void,
so empty it has been,
so cold it has been,
this part can never be replace once it already crack,
so please someone fill it with all your love,
so it will stay as strong it is,
with a support it can be strong,
no longer empty,
no longer cold and crack for wind to touch it.
But, I have been looking and searching,
No one want to help me.
Do you know how sad it is?
How pain it is?
No being able to fell warmth.
In a vast, all alone since I already reach 18th I'll be alone,
but without love, I feel like a machine doing something,
the same thing repeatly,
day after day, without no one looking after me.

Picture: Mitsuki (Full Moon o Sagashite)
Theme: Blue Cloud by Kajiura Yuki

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

// Copyright © Sweet Sour Cherry Animob //Anime-Note//Powered by Blogger // Designed by Johanes Djogan //