Newest Post

// Posted by :Nina Cherry // On :Jul 26, 2009

Everyday I always thinking about you,
Your smile always makes me the happiest girl in this world.
You never replied my message and letters.
You don't even want to talk to me.
My heart always hurt when you look at me like that,
My heart always hurt when you act like that towards me.
You never told me that you didn't like me in the first place,
without word and phone you show me that you already have a girlfriend.
I know she's cute not like me.
I know she can dance not like me,
I know she smart not like me.
But...
I'm cheerful,
I can dance like her five years ago,
I can get to first or second place in study...!!
Why won't you accept me...?
I can change myself to someone that you like,
I can accept your stubbornness,
I can make your days a happy days...


Photobucket

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

// Copyright © Sweet Sour Cherry Animob //Anime-Note//Powered by Blogger // Designed by Johanes Djogan //